CodeRcar has other mounts, too:
- Mini Mount - goes on top of a Front Mount
- Ultrasonic Sensor Mount - connects to a Mini Mount
- LED Matrix Mount - connects to a Mini Mount
- Breadboard Mount - goes on top of the Top Mount
- Breadboard Mount Bumpers - two of these go on either side of the Breadboard Mount
- Arduino Nano Mount - goes on top of the Top Mount
- Nokia 5110 LCD Mount - can go on top of a Top Mount or a Front Mount
And more to come…
All content on this site is CC-BY-SA 4.0. Do with it what you will, but link back to this page, and if you publicly-release any content based on this page’s resources, be sure to license that content as CC-BY-SA 4.0, as well.
All resources on this site https://codercar.botinabox.ca are provided for informational purposes only. Anything you do because of what you read on this site is at your own risk, and I am not responsible for whatever happens because you accessed this site.
CodeRcar is an open-source project, released AS-IS, with no warranty (expressed or implied).
Have fun; learn something; be safe.
Sincerely, Matthew Piercey - Owner of Bot-In-a-Box Educational Robotics